Android 11 is the eighteenth version of the Android operating system. Released on 8th September 2020, it is inclusive of highly intriguing features that include improved media and smart home controls along with in-built screen recording. There is nothing major as the Dark Mode of Android 10.
Google is continuing to add small tweaks along with quirks to updates. As Android app development companies are discovering about these updates, they are getting added to the list. The Android operating system runs on a wide number of devices from top manufacturers that include:
To download the updated version of Android, i.e., Android 11; below are some critical steps to follow:
- Backing up your smartphone by following these steps:
Settings ->System->Backup->Back up Now
- To confirm the ability to download the update, these steps are required:
Settings -> System -> Advanced -> System Update
If the system automatically starts searching for an update, then it is alright. Else you may have to wait for a few days.
Exceptional Features that Make Android 11 Stand Out
The upcoming of the advanced feature of Android, Android 11 is just a slice regarding comprising new features. There are more than a hundred features that cater to an Android app development company for further improving the overall experience.
Some of the highly remarkable ones include:
- New type power menu – The newly introduced visual change is one of the remarkable Android app development services that make operation a small piece of cake. Along with easy restarting, locking and turning off; Android 11 will ensure quick access to credit or debit cards by Google Pay.
- Redesigned media player – In Android 11, the media player has been redesigned specifically to enhance user experience. You need to swipe down from the top of the screen alongside Wi-Fi and Bluetooth tiles to come across music controls. Companies hire Android developer to provide a cleaner look to users.
- Better notifications – Android 11 permits further customization of notifications based on three different categories that are silent, default and priority. It is one of the highly recognized Android development services provided by this new version of Android. Also, you will be able to activate Do Not Disturb mode without much difficulty.
- Easy recording of the screen – If you desire to show off your gaming skills to any of your dearest and nearest ones, then with Android 11 the activity can be carried out easily. That too without taking help from any third party app! Swiping down the notification shade followed by finding the Screen Record quick settings tile will help in enabling this task easily.
These are some exclusive features that make Android 11 highly popular among the masses.