Technology is constantly expanding and everything is available over mobile. Whether it is news or games, everything is in the users’ hands. Mobile application development is to help you drive your business and also elevate it. For acquisition and interaction of customer mobile app plays a vital role. An essential mobile strategy to deliver customer expectations would jack up business.
Your application should be smart enough to engage users and deliver information that would be useful to make decisions. We would showcase a few key points that should be taken into your thoughts when you develop mobile apps.
What are the significant points? Let’s explore them here.
- Selection of Platform: Selecting platform is meat-and-potatoes for your application. If your target local is Asia, then you need to extract the data whether the mobile user on the continent of Asia is using Android or iOS-based mobile devices. As these two are dominant platforms you can ignore other OS too.
- Cost friendly: Your pocket determines the look and feel of your application. When the value is balanced with the budget, then it is worth expanding or extending your budget.
- Know your Audience: If you are not able to deliver what your audience is expecting, then it would be a total disaster for your development efforts. Your audience is one of the key factors that decide your success in the market. Pull up your socks and research before the development, during the development and at the time of release what exactly your audience is in need of. Plan your app accordingly so that users are interested in your application.
- Analytics of App: With the help of analytics you are able to know the age range of your users, the average time spent on your application, installation and deletion details etc. These data can be used to enhance the updates in the next release. Make sure that analytics implemented by you are in line with your business goals.
- Design: This aspect if not taken as elementary, then the app is a failure for sure. UI/UX grasps an essential role in the success of the app. Interface design is termed as UI and user experience is termed as UX. 99% of the user does not re-install the updated version because of deprived user-friendly usage.
- Size of Screen: Applications should be designed in a way that they can be easily adjusted with different screen sizes of mobiles. Make sure you test on the popular and most commonly used screen size in the market such as 1280 X 720, 1200 X 768, 1920 X 1080. Design and text both should be in balance with the screen size.
To conclude, smartphones are used by almost 2 billion people. By 2020, there is an estimated user to reach 5 billion. The mobile application has proved to be an essential tool for the triumph of business. As you develop your application make sure to consider the above things so that the outcome is fruitful and it is a long term investment.