Content management system
Today, users and potential customers are increasingly seeking content, whether produced by you or generated by third parties to help them make buying decisions
But good content has to be supported by a well-designed CMS (content management system). A good CMS should
- Have an intuitive user interface and should be easy to understand and use, even a non-technical user should be able to manage the content of the website.
- Allow custom designing of the front end so that the website can have a unique look and feel.
- Be highly extensible by allowing plug-ins and modules to build upon or add to core features.
SpryBit is a leading CMS Web Development Company in India. We provide a solution to our customers using which they can easily manage their websites. Our in-house PHP team expertise in CMS development for different domains and solutions and are improvising themselves day by day and applying their knowledge base in every project they take up.
Open Source Content Management
We have implemented and are experienced with well-established content management systems to access and manage the website. We recommend WordPress for projects requiring ease of use, ease of extension, and ease of maintaining. WordPress is used by more than 74 million sites around the globe and accounts for 18.9% of all websites.
Our team uses Drupal for projects varying permissions and when more complexity is needed. Sites like Whitehouse.gov and Twitter’s developer sites both trust Drupal for its ease of setup and long term flexibility.
Regardless of your favorite CMS platform, our company has the experience to help you run your dynamic web platform.
Some of our CMS website development service include
• In-depth and thorough knowledge of advanced CMS solutions like WordPress, Drupal, Joomla.
• Highly interactive, scalable, robust and cutting-edge CMS website development to provide your business a unique edge.
• Affordable development prices.
• A Proactive and functional approach that helps you meet your business challenges.